23 days ago
We are looking forward to re-opening Lancaster House in line with Government guidelines on 17th May 2021.
We are now searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for our guests.
Responsibilities of Restaurant & Bar General Assistant
* To ensure a quality approach to the service of food and beverages within the Hotel, thereby ensuring the maintenance of high standards to all customers.
* To serve food & beverages to residential guests, non-residents and conference and event attendees.
* Ensuring that all service areas, still rooms, bars and cellars are kept clean, tidy and hygienic at all times.
* Ensuring the highest levels of personal standards by presenting your self correctly in a clean and tidy uniform in accordance with Dress and Appearance Policy and Company Uniform Specifications.
* Adding to the image of the hotel, by being motivated, planning ahead and using your initiative while at work.
Requirements of Restaurant & Bar General Assistant
* An immaculate eye for detail.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Friendly and welcoming manner.
* A desire to be part of a winning team.
* A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
* An aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.