7 months ago
Restaurant & Bars Manager
Crowne Plaza Nottingham, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG1 5RH
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Restaurant Manager role involves a range of duties, including: the responsibility for the day to day operation of the Restaurant. The emphasis is on delivering efficient, professional and friendly customer service to create that memorable dining experience on every occasion. Upselling, attention to detail, training and motivating a team are all part of this role, together with rosters and the administration involved in running a key department of the hotel whilst ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and budgeted profitability achieved.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride. Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Restaurant Manager role include:
• Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
• Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
• Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
• Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
• Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
• Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
• Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
• Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in Restaurant / Food and Beverage service in a management or supervisory role in a similar environment. Applicants must have experience of delivering high levels of customer service, proven Team Management and be computer literate. You should be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Complimentary car parking
• Complimentary Leisure club membership
• Discounts off Spa treatments
• Local bar discounts
With 210 rooms, our stylish hotel is conveniently situated in the heart of Nottingham,the perfect location for those who enjoy working in the vibrant City of Nottingham.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 400 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, wind down in the onsite Wellness Centre with indoor pool, jacuzzi and steam room or enjoy a delicious bite to eat at 'Swatch Bar & Lounge'. This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Restaurant Manager position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.