about 1 year ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Restaurant and Bar Team Leader
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Food and Beverage in Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt
* To lead the operation of assigned food and beverage outlets, including Room Service as required
* To inspect the restaurant and lounge areas on an on-going basis, and takes appropriate steps to ensure that facilities meet or exceed hotel standards at all times
* Maintains and displays in-depth Food & Beverage knowledge consistently
* To train staff in current food and beverage product, and communicates daily specials and new menu additions
* To prepare revenue forecasts for department, and takes action accordingly
* To assist in the development of the marketing plan for the outlet
* To develop and implements special promotions and employee incentives
* To increase sales by coaching employees on effective sales techniques
* To coordinate the set-up of restaurants and bars in accordance with company standards
* To ensure company's accounting and security standards are adhered to in food and beverage outlets, by training and monitoring all staff in handling of cash payments and floats
* To be aware of all health and safety regulations regarding department and hotel, adheres to all emergency procedures, and trains staff accordingly
* To perform other duties required to provide the service brand behaviour and genuine hospitality
* To ensure that staff are up to date with the latest information on allergens
* To maintain and display in-depth Food and Beverage knowledge
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.