9 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
De Vere Beaumont Estate is De Vere’s largest hotel and venue, comprising 429 bedrooms and 45 meeting & event spaces. With multiple outlets across the venue, including, 1705 Restaurant & Bar, The White House, The Chapel and our Conference Village, we can offer a range of varied opportunities to develop career aspirations within hospitality.
Restaurant and Bar Supervisor
Working in our flagship Restaurant & Bar, 1705, the Restaurant & Bar Supervisor supports with the day-to-day preparation, set up and service of the restaurant and bar areas.
You will supervise the restaurant and bar teams to deliver excellent levels of customer service, ensuring that every moment is memorable for our guests. You will provide on-going training and briefings to the team, ensuring that our service standards are maintained at all times.
The Restaurant & Bar Supervisor will also undertake additional responsibilities including shift opening/closing procedures, stock control and managing restaurant bookings.
The Ideal Person
The ideal Restaurant & Bar Supervisor will have a good knowledge of restaurant and bar service, plus awareness of Health & Safety and Food Safety training/legislation.
You’ll be committed to delivering fantastic guest service, with a strong supervisory/team leading ability. You will be able to remain calm under pressure and adaptable to multiple priorities.
Due to the nature of this busy environment, working hours frequently will include weekends and late finishes.
* £19,760 per annum, plus opportunities for paid overtime
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
* Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
* Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Microsoft Office, Hospitality service, Food Safety, compliance and professional development
* Complimentary taxi for the first five miles if travelling to/from work outside of bus times
* Free meals on duty in our refurbished Colleague Canteen
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Free on-site car parking
* Paid opportunities to join colleague committees regarding social events and guest service
* Annual social events including our Colleague Christmas Party and Summer BBQs
* An full two-day interactive De Vere Company Induction
Please take a look.