4 months ago
We are currently looking for a Reservations Sales Consultant to join our team of associates at Rosewood London. Our Reservations Sales Consultant are appointed to respond to all room reservation requests with the aim of converting each request into a confirmed booking using the selling strategy set by the hotel. This role offers a schedule of 40 hours spread over 5 working days and plays and integral part in maximising the hotels’ profitability.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Possessing a thorough knowledge of the hotel and its offers from a product perspective and being able to use the feature and benefit sales technique confidently.
• Effectively communicating and prioritising your tasks in an engaging, refined and intuitive manner.
• Responding to all guest enquiries in an engaging manner whilst using Rosewood standards with the aim of converting every enquiry into a booking by delivering efficient and intuitive guest service.
• Paying exceptional attention to detail by not comprising on quality standards.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
• Good communications skills in order to handle complex guests’ requests.
• Having good knowledge of the Opera property management system.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.