5 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
De Vere Beaumont Estate is De Vere’s largest hotel and venue, comprising 429 bedrooms and 45 meeting & event spaces. With multiple outlets across the venue, including, 1705 Restaurant & Bar, The White House, The Chapel and our Conference Village, we can offer a range of varied opportunities to develop career aspirations within hospitality.
Reservations Manager & Revenue Analyst
What is the main purpose of the role?
As our Reservations Manager & Revenue Analyst, you will lead the Reservations Team to ensure they maximise all accommodation revenues by delivering and exceeding customer expectations.
You will support the team to receive, handle and convert all accommodation enquiries, including individuals and Group bookings. You will also oversee the completion of relevant administration and activities of the department.
The Reservations Manager and Revenue Analyst also supports the Revenue Manager with the preparation and analysis of revenue/forecast reports, in order to make justified commercial decisions relating to rooms' revenue and occupancy.
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally you will have experience leading a Reservations department in a similar size property or looking for the next step up.
Due to the analytical responsibilities, this role is well suited for an individual looking to develop into a Revenue Manager within the Hospitality industry.
You’ll also need strong Excel skills, be highly analytical and have good attention to detail. In addition it would be highly desirable to have knowledge of Opera PMS.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
* Free on-site parking
* Social events including Birthday & Celebration lunches
Please take a look.