about 1 year ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for managing all reservations for bedrooms, groups and events. You will work closely with the RBH Central Revenue Management Team, and collaborate with Marriott Franchise Revenue Leaders.
* Maximise room sales and revenue for the hotel.
* Monitor revenue targets.
* Compile and utilise statistical data to set future pricing and selling strategies.
* Compile the business plan in order to support the delivery of accommodation and events sales lines in conjunction with Director of Sales.
* Utilise all distribution channels to ensure visability and market penetration.
* Ensure the reservations team receive the appropriate tools and training in order for them to deliver required standards of performance.
* Complete best practice statistical analysis in order to formulate effective future pricing and selling strategies.
* Manage inhouse reservations systems - Marsha, Opera and Sales and Catering, providing training and support to other team members to ensure effective usage.
We expect this position to start in early August 2019.
Where Will You Be Working?
As a newly built property, the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport is scheduled to open late Autumn 2019. This exciting new 4 star hotel will boast 130 bedrooms, F&B offering and 1 meeting room.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There’s open, clear communication from the top
* We’ve got great career development opportunities
* There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!