5 months ago
At Redefine|BDL Hotels we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
This role contributes to Redefine|BDL’s goals and Values by working with the General Manager & Regional Revenue Manager to formulate & implement Revenue Management strategies for accommodation & event space in order to maximise revenue potential & increase competitive share.
Where Will You Be Working?
When it comes to four star hotels in Yorkshire, nothing can compete with the luxury, class and style of Oulton Hall. Situated just outside of Leeds - one of the biggest cities in the North of England - it truly is the perfect place for those looking for a relaxing, countryside getaway.
Unlike the majority of hotels in West Yorkshire, Oulton Hall is surrounded by 27 holes of sheer golfing pleasure, which makes it a real must for anyone looking to practice their swing or improve their handicap.
Within this grand 18th century setting, the hotel also boasts a state-of-the-art spa, well-equipped health club, beautifully landscaped gardens and a drawing room - perfect for afternoon tea or a champagne lunch. Two superb restaurants can be found within Oulton Hall and our exclusive Champagne Bar is the ideal spot for a celebration.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for an individual who has;
* The ability to exceed guest expectation and deliver an ourstanding level of Guest Service that goes above and beyond
* Support and manage a team, working a variety of shifts. As well as to manage and ensure the smooth operations within the Reservations section, incorporating residential, spa, golf, group bookings.
* Motivate & lead the team to achieve financial targets & key performance indicators & manage the day to day operation of reservations & events.
* Ablity to lead and develop individuals to help achieve their personal goals and that of the business
* Experience of working in a very busy, and high guest relation standard hotel.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine|BDL Hotels because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There’s open, clear communication from the top
* We’ve got great career development opportunities
* There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at Redefine|BDL we transform hotels.
Redefine|BDL Hotels is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!