4 months ago
We are seeking a Reservations Manager to join our dynamic and professional Front Office team.
The role requires a high level of commercial acumen to maximise profitability and exceptional people skills to ensure staff are highly engaged to meet guest’s needs.
Reporting directly to the General Manager the key elements of this role include:
• Optimising occupancy at the Resort, ensuring average rate and yield are maximised
• Conversion of Reservation enquiries into bookings
• Closely monitor allotments and ensure all are being utilised and not oversold. Provide allotment statistics and ensure accurate handling/correspondence
• Create group masters and update group information as it is received eg. rooming list, arrival, meals, follow up information if not received
• Liaise with other departments to ensure group requirements and special requests are actioned
• Check no shows from previous day and liaise with Front Office Manager
• Train, develop and support members of the Reservations team with regard to Reservations processes
• Ensure that all brand and loyalty standards are maintained, profitability is maximised and customer needs are met.
Apply for Job