about 1 month ago
To manage all reservations in preparation for arrival at the hotel.
This includes ensuring the correct requests, traces and alerts are identified as well as ensuring the correct billing and deposits have been made, to ensure that a speedy and efficient check-in and stay is possible.
What we look for
Someone with high attention to detail, reliable, able to work under pressure, willing to change pace on a daily basis, can work on their own as well as within a team.
Team management experience
Experience in fast pace environment
Experience in hospitality, leisure and tourism is desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
What's in it for you?
* Great development opportunities
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Apprenticeship (from Level 2 to Level 5)
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Great Recognition program
* ...and many more!