9 months ago
PHCo Solutions based in Daventry, Northamptonshire is our Central Conference Sales team which services our De Vere & Principal Hotels across the UK responsible for revenues in excess of £30M annually.
What is the main purpose of the role?
In this role you will work as a team to deliver a first class, professional booking management service, whilst maximizing revenue and achieving budgeted targets.
Our Agents will be responsible for the delivery of a “best in class” sales operation, through striving to exceed customer expectations by demonstrating true passion for our business in order to deliver great guest experiences, whilst ensuring our company mission, vision and values are at the heart of everything we do.
* Manage the total customer journey within the booking process, handling from initial enquiry through to booking confirmation / payment
* Capturing the key information required during the enquiry handling process, through the use of excellent questioning techniques, ensuring that we have a good understanding of the customer requirements and personal preferences
* Lead by example in handling obstacles and negotiation within room sales, and being equipped to provide suggestive / persuasive solutions to maximise all opportunities
* To actively reduce denied reservations through effective cross exposure of portfolio to customers, demonstrating sound knowledge of location in order to convert the reservation
* Demonstrate advanced property product knowledge in both Hotel Inventory; features, facilities as well as the local Hotel area; transport links and local attractions etc
* Enhance the customer experience by confidently upselling on both room types and packages
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone that has previous sales/customer service experience and can demonstrate the skills required in the handling of enquiries from various sources including Web Chat, Email, Web Enquiries & Phone.
You’ll have strong communication skills, the ability to manage high volumes of calls/enquiries and be confident in promoting the company, our brand in a professional manner and maximising all sales opportunities.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Incentive schemes
* Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free lunch on a Friday