about 1 year ago
Reservations Agent - Soho Farmhouse
We are looking for highly personable, team-orientated people to join our growing reservations team.
Reservations Agents at Soho Farmhouse are responsible for ensuring our guests and members have the very best experience from their first point of enquiry.
The team look after all enquiries whether through calls, email or internet queries and so a high level of communication and professionalism both spoken and written is required.
The team also compile itineraries for every guest at the Farmhouse. These include everything from spa treatments to horse riding to dinner treatments, so we’re looking for individuals who are organised and interested in learning about all aspects of the business.
Who We Are…
Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and America. Each house, hotel and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment. This is an amazing time to be joining us as we have exciting expansion plans to open new houses, hotels and restaurants. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
Soho Farmhouse is set in the heart of the 100 acre Great Tew Estate situated near Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. Accommodation comprises of log cabins spread around lakes with larger farm buildings available for groups and parties. Guests can enjoy roaming the grounds, treating themselves at our Cowshed Spa or making their way to the Boathouse for a swim. There are also a number of restaurants and bars on-site.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry we would love to hear from you!
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Available to work on a shift basis, including flexibility around weekends.
* Experience working in the hospitality industry is preferable but not necessary.
* Previous experience using systems such as Opera is beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
* One of the most competitive salaries in the industry: starting salary of £21,000 rising to £24,000 after three months
* Fantastic career growth opportunities.
* Comprehensive internal training programs.
* Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive training, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
* Family meal, pension and other great benefits.