about 1 month ago
Crowne Plaza Edinburgh The Terrace are looking for Reservations Agent to join our Team.
Join us as our Part Time Reservations Agent, at the flourishing heart of Crowne Plaza Edinburgh The Terrace.
Our Reservations Agents, contribute to the growth of the accommodation and restaurant business, maximising occupancy and revenue, through proactive selling and effectively converting enquiries into sales. Additionally, provide administration support to the Meetings and Groups Executive.
They ensure all guests and colleagues receive a polite, professional and efficient service, ensuring all hotel and company standards are maintained and all current legislation is adhered to.
Our Reservations Agents work as part of the hotel team to ensure that all contact with customers and guests transpires to become a reflection of the hotel’s consistent delivery of the highest quality standards of product and service.
What we’re looking for:
We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
* A background in hospitality alongside experience in both group reservations as well as individual reservations is essential.
* You must have strong communications skills as you will be communicating with guests and colleagues as well as excellent customer service skills.
* Ideally you will be able to deal with changing priorities and work demands while maintaining an eye for detail.
* You should have the ability to deal with people from different backgrounds and possess a strong command of the English language.
* Opera front office system knowledge is also ideal.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
Reservations Agent’s receive some great IHG perks including:
* £8.72 per Hour, (Every Hour Worked Paid)
* 20 Hour Guaranteed Flex Contract
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Reservations Agent’s, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.