4 months ago
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for a Full-Time CORE Reservations Agent and a Full-Time Seasonal CORE Reservations Agent to join our Reservations Team!
Responsible for all aspects of the resort’s reservation inquiries such as Rooms, Spa & Dining requests as well as ensuring all necessary paperwork and administration are processed and adhered to in a professional and courteous manner. The Core Agent will be responsible for all incoming calls to the main lines and transfer calls to respective departments.
* Responsible for monitoring KnowCross escalations and communicating with respective departments.
* Responsible for handling incoming messages for in-house and internal guests and wake-up call requests
* Responsible for processing Housekeeping, Laundry, and Emergency calls from the guest room via KnowCross and radio.
* Respond to Rosewood Miramar Reservations, F&B, Sales, and Spa e-mail inquiries.
* Process Central Reservation Office, Internal Reservations, and Transient reservations.
* Communicate with Guest Relations Manager of any Special Attention, VIP guests and assist GRM in obtaining arrival times for VIPs or Special Attention guests.
* Process Room reservations made the night prior and address any requests.
* Cross-reference valid contact telephone number and email address for all reservations inputted into Open Table and Spa’s Reservations Assistant software and ensure the information is in Opera for guests with room reservations.
* Input reservation information for restaurants and spa reservations in Opera comments
* Accurately book, change, and cancel spa appointments via Reservations Assistant software.
* Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments and F&B offers/packages, services, facility features, and hours of operation.
* Complete all tasks defined on the relevant shift checklist and sign off when all have been completed.
* Maintain neat and clean personal appearance, adhering to Rosewood Miramar Beach’s wardrobe and grooming standards.
* Participate in quality control activities.
* Be aware and adhere strictly to all health and safety procedures.
* Maintain a clean and safe work area.
* Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
* Maintain a professional and courteous manner whilst at work.
* Be known for being honest, reliable, confidential, and trustworthy.
* Ensure guest and employee privacy and security by respecting confidential information
* Carry out any reasonable requests made by the manager and other members of the management team in a timely manner.
* Be proactive, ask questions, and be responsible for the action or lack of action.
* Attend and complete the resort’s organized training sessions and programs as and when required.
* Attend and participate in the hotel and departmental meetings and briefings.
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a Sense® spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Complimentary Room Nights
Connect with us
* LinkedIn: -******
* Facebook: -******
* Instagram: -******