8 months ago
Reservationist - Reservations - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Hotel and Spa Reservationist to join the reservations team at Stoke Park. As Reservationist, you will:
* Ensure that our guests receive the highest standard of service & co-operation at all times in line with AA 5 Red Star Standards.
* Ensure that you are fully aware of all hotel, spa and golf tariffs so that they are able to accurately take & input Hotel Reservations and Spa Retreats
* Ensuring maximum yield & occupancy in accordance to Company Standards.
40 hours a week – 5 day Rota to include weekends and bank holidays as per Departmental Rota.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
* Previous experience in a reservations environment preferable
* Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent organisation skills and a proactive approach
* Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
* Handles pressure calmly and professionally
* Excellent IT skills with experience of MS Office applications, and a knowledge of Opera and Concept computer systems is preferable
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
* Competitive salary
* Reservations Incentive Scheme
* Career progression through training and development
* 20 days paid holiday
* Free meals whilst on duty
* Discounted rates on facilities
* Free use of the Stoke Park gym