6 months ago
De Vere Theobalds Estate
An elegant and historic Georgian country mansion in Hertfordshire seamlessly combined with modern conference facilities provides the perfect place for your next career move. Located in 55 acres of parkland and only 10 miles from London, the impressive 140 bedroomed property that boasts 29 meetings rooms, a bar and a restaurant, this hotel really has a wide variety of opportunities within all departments.
Reservationist (Maternity Cover)P/T
What is the main purpose of the role?
As our Reservationist, you will contribute to the growth of the rooms and accommodation business, maximising occupancy and revenue, through proactive selling and effectively converting enquiries into sales.
Ensuring all guests and potential guests receive a polite, professional and efficient service will be one of your main responsibilities, and you’ll work with the rest of the hotel team to ensure that all contact with customers and guests transpires to become a reflection of the hotel’s consistent delivery of the highest quality standards of product and service.
The Ideal Candidate
A background in hospitality alongside experience in both group reservations as well as individual reservations is essential. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills who can adapt to changing priorities easily. Knowledge and experience of Opera would also be an advantage.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year pro rata, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
Please take a look.