about 1 month ago
Reservation Agent - Hampton by Hilton Manchester Northern Quarter
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for an experienced Reservation Agent for Hampton by Hilton Manchester Northern Quarter - a 3-star focused service 221-bedroom hotel which opened May 2020. Reporting to the Reservation Manager you will liaise regularly with the Revenue Team and hotel team.
As Reservations Agent, you are responsible to provide efficient, prompt, courteous and pro-active service to guests, maximizing revenue and guest satisfaction in order to achieve our financial and customer satisfaction goals. You will ensure that you deliver a high standard of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience within our busy and vibrant hotel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage Guests reservations, ensuring that their needs and wants are met to the highest standard.
* Give details of hotel facilities and pricing information.
* Upsell other areas of the hotel or other properties in the group.
* Ensure expectations are set correctly, in advance of the guest’s stay.
* Handling all telephone calls in a professional manner
* Making bedroom reservations, amendments and cancellations in reservations system
* Complete daily arrival checks
* Ensure confirmation is received for all bookings
* Conduct all telephone calls in friendly, efficient manner, adhering to all Brand standards
* Maximise revenue through up-selling and cross-selling
* Complete daily and monthly reports
* Manage Groups and Meetings & Events business from enquiry stage through to final details prior to arrival
* Covering the front desk in line with the business needs
* 1-2 years experience in a similar role with a Reservations System.
* Excellent customer care skills.
* Excellent command of the English language both written and oral is essential.
* Ability to cope well under pressure.
* Highly motivated, and a team player.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* Knowledge of the hotel property management systems – GRO OnQ & OnQ R&I
* Previous experience in the same or similar role
Where Will You Be Working?
You will be working at the Hampton by Hilton Manchester Norther Quarter. This exciting hotel boasts 221 guest bedrooms and benefits from close proximity to bars, restaurants and cultural attractions.
Part of the Hilton family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for a Reservation Agent to open an iconic branded hotel in a competitive market place.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!