3 months ago
The Rocco Forte Hotels presently has ten luxury hotels in nine European city centres and one resort in Sicily, with our first property in the Middle East opening late 2015. Our properties are supported by our central support office located on Jermyn Street in the heart of London. Our team is a family of individuals, with a family of hoteliers that care, at the head of the company. Together we are generous, open and genuine in spirit ��" with our guests and with one another
Regional Revenue Manager - Rome
ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
REGIONAL REVENUE MANAGER
Monitors demand trends and market conditions which are translated into hotel revenue management strategies, used to realize the maximum amount of revenue for the hotels assigned.
• Forecasting of daily Transient and Group demand and tracking of variances.
• Analysis, comparison, and monitoring of booking pace amongst the competitive set as well as the city for the luxury segment as a whole.
• Accurate analysis and tracking of market, geographic, channel, key accounts in order to check effectiveness of strategies and performance to budget.
• Tracking of hotels RevPAR growth and penetration versus the competition.
• Development and implementation of hotel Electronic Distribution Strategy.
• Ensuring a consistent hotel pricing/yield strategy across all segments and channels.
• Analysis, recommendation and implementation of room packages in order to maximize low/high demand periods.
• Ensuring the communication and dissemination of information to the hotels and to the regional team is timely, accurate and well-orchestrated.
• Leisure and corporate groups’ quotation
• Loading of rates in PMS, CRS and all distribution channels
• Ensuring a constant contact and professional relations with OTA market managers
• Annual revenue budget preparation
• Considerable direct experience of revenue management role in the luxury segment incorporating a variety of markets and hotels
• Experience of hotel systems (preferably Protel PMS, Ideas RM System, Synxis CRS)
• Focused on achieving goals
• Strong Analytical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
• Fluent in English both spoken and written
• Enthusiastic attitude
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Ability to thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
• Maximum time flexibility
Place of work – Rome with the availability to travel
Type of contract - Permanent
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).