about 1 month ago
Regional Director of Technical Services - EMEA
Apply now Job no: 507480
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Corporate Office, London
Location: London, United Kingdom
Department: Management (Manager), Technical Services
Scope and Responsibilities
1. General Duties
* Manage the regional technical services team.
* Ensures MOHG technical services are provided in accordance with the MOHG guidelines, policy and procedures to new projects and existing hotels.
* Plan, organize, and streamline processes.
* Ensure area program are prepared in accordance with MOHG PSG and MOHG templates.
* Facilitate communication and cross-functional support.
* Allow each project to benefit from collective knowledge, creativity, and experience of the group.
* Manage cost effective, timely delivery of technical services.
2. New Projects
* Assist Regional Director of Development with new project prior to LOI, including preparation of Preliminary Area Program, review project feasibility and meeting with owners/developers’ team.
3. Operating Hotels
* Participate in the formulation of the annual and five-year major capex plans for each hotel.
* Participate in executive meetings.
* Assist in managing the major CAPEX plan and budget for the assigned region.
* Responsible for the project management for all major CAPEX covering budgeting, planning, administration, implementation and execution of each project.
4. Office Automation
* Proficient with MS-office application (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Proficient user of MS Projects, PDF writer
* Other software that may be used Autocad, Blue Beam and Visio
* The primary language for the function is English for verbal and written communication.
* Other languages such as, French, German and Spanish are welcome.
* Extensive travel (within the region) will be necessary to meet the demand of the position.
* Annual travel to Hong Kong might be required to attend group conferences.
Advertised: 13 Sep 2019 GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: 31 Oct 2019 GMT Standard Time