11 months ago
glh stands for great london hospitality - Our ambition is to become the world's best-managed hospitality company, delivering the best guest-centred experience in the industry. We aim to recruit and develop wonderful people who are able to deliver memorable moments to our guests.
We are looking for a Recruitment Sourcer/Talent Sourcer/Sourcing Specialist to join our Resourcing and Talent team, the role will initially be on a fixed term contract of up to 12 months, with a good possibility of going permanent. As a sourcer your role will be to constantly scan the labour market to find and contact the best talent and help bring them into glh.
You will use various channels to source potential candidates for critical frontline roles at glh hotels. You will make extensive use of the groups recruitment resources including, but not limited to; CV databases, ATS Talent Bank; Online advertising and social media to generate a pipeline of candidates for business critical roles. You will then present viable candidates to hiring managers across the business.
The role will be based within the central HR team, however the majority of your time will be spent in the hotels working alongside the frontline managers and local HR Business Partners.
You should be able to:
* Build relationships with Hiring Managers and quickly understand their needs
* Pro actively seek out candidates who might be a great fit
* Ensure candidates have a positive experience in all their dealings with glh
* Work at pace and be pro active, suggesting new approaches where necessary
Salary offered: £24,000 per annum for 12 month Fixed Term Contract
What we look for
* Some previous experience of recruitment sourcing, either in house or in an agency environment
* An understanding of the recruitment workflow and Applicant Tracking Systems
* An understanding of different techniques used to source and attract candidates
* Personable and energetic
* Able to build relationships easily and work to targets without close supervision
* Ability to work at speed
* Results focussed
* Proactive in approach
* Experience in sourcing or Recruitment Administration
* Understanding of Boolean Search
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh. portfolio of hotels.
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty