5 days ago
The job in a nutshell
Working as a Recruitment Advisor on a 4 month fixed term contract as part of the Talent and People Proposition Team, providing an end to end recruitment service for our new hotels, as well as seasonal recruitment support during our peak trading over Summer
What you’ll be doing
* Working closely with Hotel Managers to plan and organise on-site and virtual interview days, ensuring dates and times are plotted into Managers’ diaries
* Offering end to end high volume recruitment for hotels, including advertising, screening CVs and system management
* Where required, conducting CV sifting and telephone screening to ensure the right candidates are put through to interview
* Ensuring great candidate experience, including sending informative invitations to interviews, and giving feedback in a timely manner
* Providing ad-hoc recruitment advice, tools and support to hotels as needed
What we’ll expect from you
Working in this fast paced role, you will need to be able to hit the ground running. You will have good time-management skills and be motivated to provide excellent support to your hotels and your candidates alike. You will manage your own diary, making many calls each day to ensure hotels have the quality and quantity of candidates they need. Alongside this, you will be scheduling interviews and replying to emails, so good organisation is paramount.
As part of the People Team,confidentiality is a must, and you will be a custodian of the right values and behaviours, ensuring a fair and legal recruitment process is followed.
A large amount of our reporting is through Google sheets so basic analytical skills and competency of using the same or similar systems is beneficial.
Experience in high-volume processing, warm-calling, or recruitment would be advantageous.