5 months ago
Role title: Receptionist - Zero Hour - Britannia Hampstead Hotel
Job Opening: 2019-02-21
Receptionist – Britannia Hampstead
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply today and you can be working in this charming London hotel, situated within walking distance of Hampstead Village and its designer shops, continental café bars, restaurants, Roundhouse Music Venue and the famous Primrose Hill. The Britannia Hampstead Hotel is within easy reach of all major transport links.
The Britannia Hampstead Hotel boasted 135 modern-styled rooms and a 24-hour Reception Desk, due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Receptionist on to the team.
As Receptionist, you will be required to;
* Check in and checkout guests and groups effectively.
* Maximise room sales and to promote food and beverage facilities.
* Provide information to guests on all hotel products and services.
* Knowledge of Hotel booking systems preferred
* Conduct cash handling & balancing floats
* Answer telephones and taking messages
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and well-presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service. Knowledge of Opera would be advantageous.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.