5 months ago
We're looking for a Receptionist to be the public face of our Inn
We're looking for an experienced Receptionist to be the public face of our Inn
You’ll be working in a busy, vibrant environment ensuring thousands of guests receive the warmest of welcomes. Our receptionists are a vital part of our guests’ journey, you will likely be the first and last point of contact they have in our Inn.
Your day to day;
* Greeting everyone of our guests with a welcoming smile
* Providing the highest level of hospitality
* Upselling of rooms and other facilities
* Informing the guests of the hotel’s facilities, offering advice and assistance when necessary
* Ensuring hotel procedures are followed
Who are we looking for?
You will be the first person to greet our guests so will be the key to providing that fantastic first impression. You will need a warm demeanour and be able to give the warmest of welcomes no matter what is going on around you.
To excel in this position, you will need to be calm under pressure reacting effortlessly to unexpected circumstances, always taking them in your stride.
If you are passionate about providing a great guest experience, are a strong communicator and provide service with a smile then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
* A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
* 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
* Health cash plan
* Generous employee discounts
* Life assurance
* Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
* An engaging & supportive work environment
The Beverley Arms has been welcoming visitors to the Yorkshire Wolds for over 200 years. The Georgian coaching inn, first opened its doors in 1794. Every inch of this landmark building has been lovingly restored with a few additional touches of modern inspiration along the way. Since buying the property in 2016, Daniel Thwaites has invested more than £6 million in rebuilding and refurbishing the property.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Your place in our world
Assistant Reception Manager