5 months ago
If you want to be part of a friendly team that takes pride in their work and thrives on making our guests happy, this opportunity to join our Front Office team is perfect.
As a Receptionist, you will be the friendly face our guests see when they first arrive at our hotel. Providing a warm welcome and anticipating guests needs will come as second nature to you, as will be your impressive multi-tasking skills.
The perks of working as a Receptionist with The Kensington
* 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As a Receptionist at The Kensington, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The Kensington, London
The Kensington is set in one of London's most desirable locations, surrounded by museums and walking distance from the shops of South Kensington and Knightsbridge. A luxury hotel with an ambience reminiscent of a private members club, 150 individually designed rooms and suites, Town House restaurant and K Bar, make it the perfect hidden spot.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by
Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Receptionist!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.