about 1 month ago
On a scale of one to ten, how warm are your welcomes & goodbyes?
When it comes to customer service will you go to infinity and beyond?
We’re looking for someone who puts the “good” in good mornings as well as goodbyes to help us give every single one of our guests a red-carpet worthy welcome!
At Valor Hospitality, we’re on a mission to redefine hospitality and to help our guests make memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we need someone who can not only make a great first impression but a lasting one!
As a receptionist, you’ll be the face of the hotel, greeting our guests’ day in day out. You’ll be the first point of contact for our guests, you’ll need to know our hotel like the back of your hand and have a skill for problem solving.
At the Hotel Indigo Liverpool, we’re in search of a Receptionist who can give service with a smile, answer the phone with pizazz and give our guests a visit to remember.
A typical day will include:
• Providing unbeatable customer service
• Working as part of a great team
• Being the first point of contact for our guests
• Checking guests in and out, processing payments
• Offering knowledge of the hotel facilities, services and local area
• Maximising revenue through upselling and room sales
• Admin tasks
In return we’ll offer you:
• 50% off food and drink at any of Valor Hospitality’s UK hotels
• Free meals on shift
• Uniform provided
• Staff incentives & team celebrations
• Option of healthcare and pension schemes
If your calling is customer service and you’re a wizard of welcomes, we’d love to hear from you!