8 months ago
We are recruiting for a Receptionist to join the team at Stanbrook Abbey - our stunning 70 bedroomed hotel. As a Receptionist you will help to create fantastic memories for our guests through delivering high standards of service. Your role will involve welcoming and rooming guests, dealing with guest enquiries and ensuring guest satisfaction on departure.
This is a full time role and involves working a mixture of hours - early shifts from 7 - 3.30pm and lates from 2.30pm - 11pm on a rota basis to include weekends.
As a receptionist you will work as part of an experienced Hotel team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
* Share of Hotel service charge scheme & gratuities to boost your earnings
* £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels
* Meals on duty
* Uniform provided
* Training provided
Competencies of a Receptionist:
* You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of hotel products and services.
* The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
* Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Hand Picked Hotels is an equal opportunities employer - Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Holiday entitlement increasing with service
Recognition and incentive schemes
Generous recommend a friend scheme
Generous employee hotel stay discounts
Training opportunities for every department
Staff consultative committee / team member forum
Upload your CV!