4 months ago
De Vere Wokefield Estate
A new chapter in De Vere Wokefield Estate’s history is complete! Situated in 250 acres of beautiful parkland near Reading, this huge property has undergone an extensive £10 million refurbishment to dramatically restore the hotel to its former glory. The 376 bedrooms, event space and reception have been completely overhauled and as well as the re-launch of our modern executive centre, complete with a new Burr & Co. coffeehouse and deli. Our historical Mansion House featuring 87 guest rooms, now sits at the heart of the estate, having undergone a stunning transformation including the exciting launch our new Restaurant '1560'.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Working to ensure the smooth running of the reception office and related areas, your main focus will be to provide a first class service to all guests, anticipating their needs wherever possible to achieve the ultimate to guest satisfaction.
You’ll answer all queries quickly and effectively, be fully conversant in all hotel and local amenities, ensure check-in and check-out are seamless, and be polite, courteous and helpful to guests at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
You should have effective communication skills, a good attention to detail and clearly customer focused, with a dynamic and flexible attitude. Experience using Opera would also be beneficial, but not essential.
A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.