9 months ago
Receptionist ( 20 Hours Part Time)
Competitive Salary Available
Crowne Plaza Chester, Trinity Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2BD
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Receptionist role involves a range of duties including: delivering the highest levels of customer service to our guests at all times, checking guests in ensuring they are aware of all the hotel services, allocating their rooms upon arrival, checking guests out at the end of their stay in accordance with company procedures, processing charges for services and payments, liaising with Housekeeping for availability of clean rooms, dealing with all guest enquires during their stay which may include directions, car parking, areas of local interest, operating the switchboard & taking reservations as required, always maximising all opportunities to sell rooms at best possible rate, delivering brand values & standards.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Receptionist role include:
• Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
• Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in a customer facing role , with cash handling experience preferably from within a hospitality environment and be able to work flexible hours on a shift on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Complimentary car parking
• Complimentary Leisure club membership
• Discounts off Spa treatments
• Local attraction discounts
With 160 rooms, our stylish hotel is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Chester.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 600 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, wind down in the onsite heated pool and spa or enjoy a delicious meal at our restaurant 'Stables Bar and Grill' inspired by Chester's historic racecourse. This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Receptionist position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.