7 months ago
De Vere Wotton House
De Vere Wotton House is a prestigious country house hotel set in 13 acres of listed gardens providing a first class setting for leisure breaks, conferences, training, weddings and events. There is a chic restaurant and a bar, as well as excellent onsite leisure facilities including a gym, an indoor pool and a tennis court in the gardens. This leading venue in Surrey is just 10 minutes from junction 9 of the M25 and close to Gatwick airport.
This hotel has recently undergone an impressive refurbishment and the result is a refreshing modern interior style that perfectly complements the property’s heritage making this the perfect time to join our team!
What is the main purpose of the role?
Working to ensure the smooth running of the reception office and related areas, your main focus will be to provide a first class service to all guests, anticipating their needs wherever possible to achieve the ultimate to guest satisfaction.
You’ll answer all queries quickly and effectively, be fully conversant in all hotel and local amenities, ensure check-in and check-out are seamless, and be polite, courteous and helpful to guests at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
You should have effective communication skills, a good attention to detail and clearly customer focused, with a dynamic and flexible attitude. Experience using Opera would also be beneficial, but not essential.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty