about 1 year ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Receptionist
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Front of House in Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex
* To handle all aspects of guest arrivals, check-in and departure.
* On arrival, greets the guest in a pleasant manner and assumes responsibility to register and escort the guest to the room, providing assistance with luggage as necessary
* On departure, escorts guest from the room, assists with luggage and processes check out, as required
* To make reservations, when necessary, in accordance with hotels yield management practices
* Anticipates guests needs and ensures that all guests requirements during their stay are fulfilled in a way that makes them feel special, and maximizes hotel revenue
* To keep current on and to promotes hotel amenities, food and beverage outlets and services, and to arrange in-house services as required
* To be able to create guests satisfaction by providing the company experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations.
* To give personal attention, will take personal responsibility and will use teamwork when providing guest service
* Be a passionate, motivated , dynamic and enthusiastic receptionist
* Excellent command of the English language
* Experience as a Receptionist in a 4-5 star hotel
* Confident ability to communicate establish rapport
* Excellent telephone manner,
* Sales skills, ability to up-sell
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Be a team player
* Knowledge of Opera or any other PMS system is a plus
* Be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.