16 days ago
At Holiday Inn Brentford Lock we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Part Time Receptionist (26 hours per week), has become available at the Holiday Inn Brentford Lock. Reporting into the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Providing all guests at the Hotel with a warm and welcoming experience
* Demonstrating exceptional customer service at all times and assisting with guest enquiries and requests politely and effectively.
* Working with our Property Management System to complete check in and check out of our guests and taking out-of-hours reservations.
* Liaising with Housekeeping, Maintenance and Reservations to ensure all guest requests and comments are dealt with efficiently
* Operating the hotel switchboard to provide excellent communication between guests and all hotel departments.
* Proactively selling all services and facilities available to the guests using the hotel.
* Ensuring a safe and clean environment for our guests
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Hotel Receptionist to deliver exceptional guest service from check-in to check-out and throughout the guest journey. You will have exceptional people skills, be comfortable with standard PC systems and have a passion for helping people You are great at multi-tasking and thinking outside the box. If you are passionate about hospitality and have experience as a Receptionist in a high-volume hotel environment, then we want to hear from you
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock is a modern waterside hotel and the first in Europe to have a revolutionary Open Lobby Concept, awarded Quality Hotel of the year 2013- IHG Flagship. The hotel has 133 bedrooms, 7 meeting rooms where five rooms allow to caterer for 600 delegates. The hotel's Waterfront Suite overlooks the canal and is the perfect spot for any big occasion.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There’s open, clear communication from the top
* We’ve got great career development opportunities
* There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Money off high street retailers
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
The Bigger Picture
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock is managed by RBH; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!