5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotel Shoreditch as a Reception Supervisor. Located in Shoreditch, we offer a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury.
Located on Willow Street in Shoreditch, the hotel features 150 rooms including 7 suites, a 240 seat restaurant, lobby lounge, outdoor courtyard and a spa. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
What Can we Offer You:
* Tasty meals on duty
* 25% discount on F+B
* £250 refer a friend scheme
* Overnight Guest Experience at Nobu Hotel Shoreditch inc dinner and breakfast
* Lunch on your birthday
* Lunch on your employment anniversary
* 28 Days Annual leave, increasing by 1 day per year of service (up to 33 days)
* Employee social events
* Thank you culture
* Family and friends rate for overnight stay
* Rewards and recognition schemes
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests
* Supervise the reception with assistance from the Duty Manager
* Assist with training the reception team
* Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
* Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
* Escort arriving guests to guestrooms.
* Service guests and provide a follow-up courtesy call.
* Solicit guest feedback on hotel experiences and log all comments.
* Coordinate guest requests, reservations and miscellaneous tasks as required.
* Assist guests with transportation needs.
* Provide brochures, maps and collateral on guest activities, attractions and places of interest.
* Provide tours and show rooms in the hotel for perspective guests.
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.