7 months ago
When our guests check into DoubleTree by Hilton London - Tower of London, they experience a relaxing stay with signature Doubletree style. Situated in the heart of the City of London, this hotel is in easy reach of one of the world's financial hubs and most iconic tourist destinations, with Tower of London and Tower Bridge being our very close neighbours.
What will I be doing?
As Reception Shift Leader, you'll supervise Reception operations to ensure consistently-delivered exceptional service to Guests. The Shift Leader interacts with Guests and contributes greatly to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to exacting standards...
* Supervise accurate and efficient Reception operations from welcome to farewell
* Support Team Members in handling Guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome
* Ensure the Front Office Manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
* Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service
* Brief your team on any events or VIP guests in the hotel that day
* Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
* Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
* Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
* Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
* Carry out shift handovers and brief team members as required
* Follow company brand standards
* Assist other departments, as necessary, and maintain good working relationships with hotel Team Members
What are we looking for?
Reception Shift Leaders working with DoubleTree by Hilton London Tower of London brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for someone who maintains the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
* Previous hotel reception supervisory experience in a large, full service property
* Positive, warm attitude and good communication skills
* Committed to delivering & fostering exceptional levels of service
* Impeccable grooming standards
* Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
* Competent level of IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're commited to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract: Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary: £19,247 per annum + Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Reception Shift Leader - DoubleTree by Hilton London Tower of London | London, Greater London Jobs | Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office JobsHOT06HH4_13920_en