9 months ago
Reception Shift Leader
Crowne Plaza Nottingham, Wollaton Road, Nottingham, NG1 5RH
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Reception Shift Leader role involves a range of duties including: supervising the reception team members to ensure all company procedures, standards & brand values are being adhered to & delivered, assisting with the day to day operation of the reception desk as required & ensuring the highest levels of customer service are consistently being delivered to our guests.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Reception Shift Leader role include:
• Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
• Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience as a Receptionist within a hospitality environment, be able to work flexible hours on a shift basis on any day of the week. Customer service & cash handling experience is essential.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
• Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Reception Shift Leader position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.