25 days ago
Are you a manager who puts guests at the heart of your business? Who really listens to and focuses on their needs? Can you take full responsibility for the Reception team and use your motivating skills to ensure every guest has an exceptional experience? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
You will be expected to show excellent leadership skills and a track record of delivering results through your people. You will be responsible for delivering a seamless experience at the reception desk for every guest as well and dealing with any queries that may arise, related to your department or not. Passion for guest service is essential as is a real interest in stretching the performance of your team, as you will be responsible for recruiting, training and developing your people. The role also has a sales element, so you should be confident driving sales at the desk and through your team.
What we look for
* Creative and inspiring leadership
* Attention to the smallest details
* A passion for guest service
* Excellent communication
* Analytical skills
* Knowledge of Opera would be advantageous
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift