6 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 05/09/2019
Closing date: 03/03/2020
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as a Reception Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Reception Manager and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Reception Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel you will oversees and coordinate the Reception department leading the FOH team, driving guest satisfaction, maximizing revenue and cost control within all FOH departments. Also will be supporting Front of House Manager and representing the department in their absence.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading the Reception team, driving guest satisfaction, maximizing revenue and cost control within reception
* Supporting Front Office Manager and representing the department in their absence
* Ensuring smooth running of the Reception department on a day to day basis with effective communication within and between the team and the Front Office Manager
* Ensuring that the company Brand Standards are observed, trained, focused and assessed throughout the year
* To have an active role in the promotion of Learning and Development in the department, to support the team in ensuring training activities are carried out and recorded
* Actively drive up-selling within reception team, monitoring and setting daily targets for the team to ensure the yearly target is met.
What we are looking for:
* A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
* Working knowledge of OPERA or other hotel reservations system and Micros is preferred
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.