11 months ago
JurysInns Group Ltdis one of the fastest-growing hotel groups in Europe, with 37 property locations in the UK, Ireland and Europe with more to come...
Jurys Inn Cardiff
We are looking for enthusiastic, genuine, friendly people who strive to exceed expectations and deliver excellence in everything that they do.
We have an opportunity for you to join our Management Team as
You will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our Reception department.
This is a role, where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
Reception Manager key responsibilities:
* Manage the Front Office operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each area.
* Assist with the development and achievement of sales targets in line with annual budget.
* Ensure adequate resource planning and effective recruitment of front office team members.
* Set and review departmental objectives for the team and provide continuous employee feedback through appraisal process and job chats.
* Ensure all customer enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
* Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
* Identify, communicate and action all sales leads.
* Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions.
* Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
* Ensure support of the organisational core values at all times.
* Duty Management shifts are an integral part of this role
What benefits will I receive while working for Jurys Inn?
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined Jurys Inns Hotel Group. Full details are provided during Company BELONG Induction Programme.
* Well-Tailored Uniforms
* Meals on duty
* Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
* Monthly engagement activities
* Annual Charity Event Day
* Training and Development opportunities through our `Grow` L&D Programme
* Employee of the month & Overall Employee of the Year, Gala dinner
* Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
* Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
* 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
* Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
* Flexible working hours
* Earn up to £1000 for recommending a friend to work for us
* Birthday cards every year
* Life Assurance
* No split shifts
Closing Date: 09/12/2017