about 1 month ago
At Bridgewood Manor we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Purchase Ledger Assistant has become available at Bridgewood Manor. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for
* Managing the purchase ledger function of the business from A-Z, which includes but not limited to accurately code, process and monitor all invoices to ensure correct payments and maintain good relationships with both internal and external suppliers.
* Using multiple software packages, which includes SUN and Procurewizard. Previous experience using these or similar are advantages but we can provide training for the right candidate.
* Must be able to demonstrate basic Excel skills and have recent experience using MS Office packages.
* You will also be required to ensure that other departments within the hotel follow procurement procedures in line with company policies.
* Reconcile and trace invoices, credits and allocate payments by using a systematic and consistent approach, which is key in high volume transactional environment that is undertaken by the hotel on weekly basis.
* The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great interpersonal skills, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' and proactive attitude, be willing to learn and be flexible in order to meet standards and deadlines.
Purchase ledger experience, ideally within hotels, is preferable.
Where Will You Be Working?
Bridgewood Manor is a 4 star hotel, located in Rochester with 100 bedrooms, conference and events and spa and leisure facilities. We pride ourselves on investing in our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine|BDL Hotels because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Money off high street retailers
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience in a similar role is preferable but training is provided.
The Bigger Picture
Bridgewood Manor is managed by RBH; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!