about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality?
Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths?
Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility?
Do you want to feel safe at work?
Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously?
Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion?
You answered, YES to all these questions, right? So, get applying for this opportunity!!!
At The Imperial Hotel, Blackpool we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Public Area Cleaner has become available at The Imperial. Reporting into the Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for:
Cleaning the public areas, which includes:
* Lobby and Corridors
* Lifts and Lift lobby areas
* Public rooms such as the Derby lounge and The Churchill
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care. At The Imperial our guests love the attention to detail we provide to this historical building and along with our listed features we are custodians to The Imperial.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Imperial Hotel Blackpool is on the north promenade about 10-minute walk from the town centre. We have a proud history with Blackpool.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hotels because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing, and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes – to keep you motivated
* Money off high street retailers – hundreds of saving’s to be had
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty? (this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
* Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
* Flexible pay with Wage Stream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
* Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
* Cycle to Work Scheme – huge savings on buying a new bike
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience within a similar role is preferable but full training is provided.
The Bigger Picture
The Imperial Hotel is managed by RBH Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot, and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So, if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!