5 months ago
Competitive Salary & Excellent Company benefits
Category: Caretaker Jobs
Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for a Public Area Cleaner who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything they do.
* Previous experience of working in a housekeeping department is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
As Public Area Cleaner you are responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel including public areas, Food & Beverage outlets and back of house areas. Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring public areas are kept to a high standard of cleanliness at all times.
* General dusting of furniture, fixings and fittings, sweeping of floors, mopping floors, vacuuming, polishing floors using electrical buffing machine, polishing furniture and cleaning internal glass.
* Accurate record keeping and reporting on time sheets and Health and Safety records.
* Responding immediately to conflicting demands in workloads and re-prioritising as necessary.
* Monitoring and maintaining adequate levels of cleaning materials and consumables.
You will be an enthusiastic and friendly individual, responsible for the general standard of cleanliness throughout Apex's facilities. You should be flexible and a team player. You need to be able to work efficiently and effectively and must have a good eye for detail and good timekeeping skills.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
* Use of gym & pool facilities
* Free meals when on duty
* 50% discount in our restaurants
* Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
* Employee of the month/year reward scheme
* Guest experience overnight stay
* Annual anniversay dinner for two
* Contributions to a Pension scheme
* Employee assistance programme
* Critical illness cover
* Cycle to Work scheme
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply'. We look forward to hearing from you!