5 months ago
Do you have what it takes to be a Pub F&B Assistant? If you are passionate about a career in hotels then this could be the role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pub F&B Assistant to join our highly successful team in Hull where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Pub F&B Assistant you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Pub F&B Assistant, you will:
- Deliver an outstanding public house and dining experience for locals and hotel guests.
- Make your service smooth, confident and tailored to every individual.
- Be open to change and see it as a positive.
- Love working as a team, self development and enjoy coaching and supporting new staff.
- Take pride in cleanliness and organisation on shift.
- Be proud of your bar and know that your contribution is a large one.
- Understand and deliver your drinks, menu and wine list as well as supporting centrally driven drinks promotions.
- Be a host who meets and greets. Quite often you will be the first point of communication your guest will encounter
- Use excellence, married with appropriate levels of informality and fun and deliver what they need, plus a bit more
To become our Pub F&B Assistant you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Pub F&B Assistant.