9 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to support projects within our Value Centre led management structure. Reporting to the Group Projects Manager, this will be a multi-project role, the primary function of which is to manage all aspects of capital projects including project planning, design and scheduling, resource allocation and accounting, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
As Project Manager you will oversee capital projects from start to finish, acting as lead on planning, budgeting and identification of resources. It will be up to you to ensure all project activities progress in line with pre-determined schedules and budget constraints.
You will need to have strong relationship building and influencing skills as you will be supporting a number of Value Centre General Managers across the group.
Experience within the Leisure of Hospitality industry would be an advantage. If you have the technical ability to make a real impact, combined with the excellent interpersonal skills we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
What we look for
* MCIOB or RICS
* Experience of cost management and fast track refurbishments
* Experience within the hospitality or leisure would be an advantage
* Ability to run multiple projects
* Forward thinker with the ability to introduce and implement new concepts and ideas
* The ability to draw inferences and integrate data to help solve problems
* Previous experience within a project management role
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Strong customer focus and outstanding ability to establish professional relationships across the organisation
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift