10 months ago
The Hotel Procurement Solutions Team are searching for a pro-active Procurement Solutions Manager to join their team. You'll be working alongside a fantastic team and join one of the biggest hotel companies in the world at our beautiful Head Quarters in Denham! This role is predominantly focused on the buying programme in regions across our hotel networks and support the optimisation of buying platform in region for hotels and owners, for hotel deals put in place by category team. Additionally, you will support the management and development of owner relationships in the region.
* Building an external and internal HOS engagement plan for hotels, owners and IHG colleagues across the region.
* Ensuring we are articulating our plans, goals and strategies correctly and in a consistent fashion.
* Building an engagement plan for our owners meetings, conferences and BAU meetings.
* Support the Sr. Manager Regional Programme & Engagement to deliver consistent engagement reporting and gathering feedback.
* Ensuring our messaging is compliant with the IHG Brand and Communication Standards.
* Support Organisational Change management, through engagement, communication and alignment activities.
* The creation of HOS Engagement Plans
* Management of HOS EMEAA contact database.
What we are looking for
* Experience in proving excellent communication skills, written and oral.
* 2+ years’ experience of creating plans long term and short term for delivering engagement activities.
* Experience of using Extended DISC and Myers Briggs in a live environment.
* English Language to Graduate level.
* Strong Presentation Creation and Delivery skills.
Who are we
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn, Kimpton and Crowne Plaza.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs, behaviours and values that are important to us and our customers.
Most of all, we’ll give you the room to be yourself!
You must meet the legal requirements to work for IHG.