8 months ago
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, promising to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd. Last year we opened 411 new properties globally and despite the unique global situation this year regarding Covid-19 we have continued to grow our portfolio in 2020.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
As the Procurement Manager - Excellence AI & Master Data you will be responsible for delivering our master data procurement strategy which utilises both enriched sources of internal and external data. At IHG we utilise the latest technologies such as AI to process, clean and manage our data. You will have a pivotal role in enhancing the power of data for Procurement.
* Support development of Procurement master data strategy to increase sources of data and number of data attributes captured, increasing availability, quality and utilisation of internal and external data, driving increased value capture of the Procurement teams and increased reporting, governance and compliance capabilities for PaCE leadership and other functions
* Manages implementation and ongoing management of data architecture and related solutions, utilising latest technologies such as RPA , AI, big data practices, working in collaboration with Director Hotel Digital and Manager Procurement Excellence Corporate Digital
* Drive automation through the utilisation of programming languages such as Python, VBA, C++
* Work in collaboration with Manager Procurement Excellence Intelligence & Analytics to develop a suite of self-service reports for PaCE and other functions
* Recruit and lead an off-shore direct report
* Select and manage third-party providers to agreed SLAs / KPIs
What we need from you
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Analytics other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2-3 years + managing master data, ideally for Procurement
* Real-world implementation of RPA, AI or Big Data practices, ideally for Procurement
* Evidenced use of statistical or big data applications
* Advanced Excel and database / data architecture skills
* Strong knowledge of data to business processes and practices
* Strong knowledge of process mapping
* Strong knowledge of third party data integration
* Demonstrated ability of leading a team (direct and indirect reporting lines)
What we offer
We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment (currently virtual/remote working environment), we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is: 29th December 2020.