10 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available for a passionate and experienced communications professional to join our Head office in Dublin, Ireland as group PR Manager.
Our PR Manager is responsible for ensuring our PR and communications strategy is consistent and reflective of The Doyle Collection's strategic vision. Reporting directly to the CEO and supporting Julia Perowne, Founder of Perowne International and our appointed Communications Director, this is a key senior role within our Head Office team.
Key responsibilities include ensuring the strategy is communicated to both our hotel Marketing teams, as well as the US, UK and Irish PR agencies whom you will work closely with. The Doyle Collection is actively involved in the arts, culture and design of the cities in which they operate; sponsoring festivals, hosting events and attending key industry tradeshows with the PR Manager responsible for the management and attendance of these events.
The ideal candidate will be working in the luxury sector in either an agency or in-house role, (experience in both is an advantage) in a senior Public Relations position with strong media contacts. As frequent travel across Ireland, the US, UK and Europe is required for the role, flexibility and a willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis is key.
* Support the PR strategy for the eight hotels and provide ongoing advice and support to the hotel teams
* Overseeing the planning, strategising and implementation of Group PR and Communication plans for hotels, bars and restaurants
* Drive the communications strategy and support PR agencies (Global/Local)
* Manage and protect The Doyle Collections brand positioning and positive reputation within the media
* Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
* Manage the relationships and activities for each Partnership of The Doyle Collection
* Coordinate all public relations activities (media requests, media stays, press releases, agency queries, launches and more)
* Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
* Build relationships with thought leaders in Ireland and UK to grow industry awareness
* Departmental budget management
* Regular attendance at PR and Marketing meetings in Ireland, UK and US
* Monthly press reports for CEO and Chairman highlighting; events, releases, awards and top coverage
* Manage relationships with media outlets (Ireland)
* Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles
* Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans for the Group
The perks of working as our PR Manager:
* 29 days of holiday including public holidays
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with The Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As PR Manager, you will be working for The Doyle Collection an Irish, family-owned luxury hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the US!
About The Doyle Collection
At the heart of our business is a warmth of service that stems from our family ownership, imbuing our properties with the familiarity of a member's club and the intimacy of a private home.
Each of our eight hotels landmark buildings in unrivalled city locations, has its own distinct personality that is rooted in, and authentic to, its neighbourhood. Innovation and ongoing investment ensure a boutique, cosmopolitan yet local feel as seen in our cool destination restaurants, bars and event spaces while our heritage lends character to our vision of informal luxury, timeless style and the very best guest experience.
We are delighted that The Doyle Collection is listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017 and again in 2018.
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.