about 1 year ago
Guests visit The Grove, Hertfordshire’s spectacular 5 star hotel resort, for a real breath of fresh air. Central London quality – and benefits - without the hassle. From sheer indulgence to all sorts of outdoor activity across the 300-acre estate, our world-class, award-winning Sequoia Spa and Health Club soothes and stimulates, revitalises and inspires. To continue exceeding our guests’ expectations, we need to rely on, and develop, every member of the team.
The team responsible for keeping The Grove spick and span and clean and tidy are looking for an Housekeeping Porter to join the team, to ensure all our guest room requirements are met and our standards are no less than five star at all times.
1. To ensure all Guest Needs are met to the required standard
2. To ensure your allocated daily responsibility is completed to the required standard and co-operation with your team colleagues is evident at all times
3. To ensure all Guests, their belongings, Colleagues and physical product are treated with respect at all times
4. To ensure any Guest request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level
5. To work within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Clear conversational English Language
A flexible attitude
Ability to follow specific instructions
Understandable written English
Company benefits include:
Use of leisure facilities including gym and swimming pool
One free meal whilst on duty in the staff canteen
Staff shuttle bus to Watford town centre and train station (£1.50 per journey)
Generous discount for you and your family/friends on food and beverage, room rate, golf and spa treatments
Annual overnight loyalty stays
Holiday entitlement which increases after 2 years’ service
Subsidised staff accommodation if required
Excellent training and development opportunities from a gold standard Investor in People
Discounts with high street retailers through our Benefits App