about 1 year ago
* To be responsible for the smooth operation of the Pool Bar, ensuring that either you or the Pool Bar Supervisor are always present.
* To hold regular team meetings to ensure colleagues are up to date with latest offer.
* Ensure regular training sessions are held to ensure the best possible service is on offer and the best product
* To liaise with the Spa management team to ensure you are aware of daily duties
* To prepare the staff rotas and manage the holidays to ensure enough staff cover.
* To conduct 1 month, 3 month reviews and 9 month appraisals with the team.
* To create and develop new promotional ideas to generate revenue and create a buzz in the pool bar
* To create new streams of custom with innovative ideas and management techniques
* To monitor the daily program of events and ensure the Pool Bar team is prepared for events.
* To deal with customer queries and complaints and report to spa Duty Manager.
* To be responsible for health and safety in the Pool Bar.
* To be responsible for all cashing up and reconciliation of card payments.
* To ensure that the pool bar is always kept clean and tidy and restocked as and when needed.
* To ensure that the kitchen always works to the food hygiene regulations and guidelines.
* To make sure the food stays in date in the fridge and is used in the correct date order.
* To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role, please click the Apply button below.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.