3 months ago
• To be responsible for making hot and cold beverages for guests.
• To prepare sandwiches for lunch time.
• To assist in the preparation of the pool bar for the breakfast, Lunch, and evening dining.
• To assist in ensuring that the kitchen always works to the food hygiene regulations and guidelines.
• To make sure the food stays in date in the fridge and is uses in the correct date order.
• To clear tables as soon as guests leave to ensure the Pool Bar remains ready for the next guests.
• To deal with customer queries or enquiries.
• To assist in the smooth operation of the Pool Bar.
• To assist in the health and safety in the Pool Bar.
• To ensure that any cash and card payments taken are correct.
• To assist in ensuring that the pool bar is always kept clean and tidy and restocked as and when needed.
• To report any maintenance issues straight away.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Jenn.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.