3 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Personal Assistant & Administrator
De Vere Beaumont Estate is a fast paced hotel operation boasting a mix of both leisure and corporate guests, both with ever increasingly high expectations. This expectation is boosted by our recent £12m refurbishment which has seen significant improvements in key areas of the hotel.
This Hotel Administrator reports to the Hotel Operations Manager and gives significant support to not only the Venue Director but also the Executive team, Heads of Department and the Guest Experience function of the hotel.
Some of your duties will include;
* General hotel administration
* Minute taker at key business meetings
* Compiling comprehensive guest feedback to support hotel teams with overview of guest comments
* Responding to all online medias relating to guest experiences
* Ad Hoc projects for the Venue Director
* Producing reports based on feedback or current projects
* Supporting the Sales & Marketing team with the production of local marketing collateral
Key skills required:
* Must able to use Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
* A proven record in administrative support
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
* Exceptional telephone manner
* Fast and accurate typing skills
* General office administration
This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week, commencing from February 2020.
* £20,000 per annum
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym & Swimming Pool
* Free on site parking