17 days ago
This is a part time role, 22.5 hours per week.
Travelodge is a great place to work. We’re all proud of our strong growth, vision, ambition and team. We understand that the heart of our success comes from our people. We work very hard to ensure Travelodge is a friendly, fun, challenging, progressive and supportive place to be.
The job in a nutshell
As our People Systems and Reporting Administrator, you’ll support the People Insights & Solutions Analyst to manage our HRIS Analytics and Training systems and maintain our people data processes.
You will have good experience producing reports and maintaining dashboards. You will also be keen to build your knowledge of programming (VBA) and scripting (GoogleScript). You will have the ability to provide reports to a variety of stakeholders in a clear and meaningful way.
What you will be doing:
* Maintain and ensure accuracy of master data, users and user roles within HRIS Analytics & Training Systems
* Maintain audit processes to monitor and manage people data integrity and governance
* Maintain related standard operating procedures, documented processes and training documentation.
* Maintain the People Insights and Analytics data warehouse
* Develop and implement improvements and process changes to internal HRIS Analytics & Training Systems.
* Provide users with problem resolution to HRIS Analytics system queries.
* Provide end user training to maximise use of HRIS Analytics solutions
* Ensure effective communication regarding changes to HRIS Analytics & Training systems and changes to people data processes with appropriate data producers and data consumers in the business.
* Generate adhoc reports, metrics and data exports
What we’ll expect from you:
* Experience of working within an administrative/systems environment
* Good understanding of Excel/Google Sheets
* Great customer service skills and experience with excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
* Able to work at pace and in a constantly changing environment.
* Able to re-prioritise and react to adhoc requests, whilst maintaining regular responsibilities and a quality service delivery.
What would set you apart:
* A passion to be part of a progressive team that are continually evolving ways to automate people data processes.
* A love of simplifying complex problems through collaborating with colleagues across the business.
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are just as important as the activities you carry out. The ones we look for in every colleague are:
I care about people
* I treat everyone in a way I would like to be treated
* I am easy to work with
* I have a can-do attitude
* I care about the impact my work has on others
I pay attention to detail
* I do the little things that make a difference to our customers
* I work to brand standards
* I treat Travelodge time, equipment and stock as if it were my own
I drive for results
* I hit targets in my role and work at the right pace
* I take ownership of problems and try to fix them fast
* I look for ways to avoid future problems
* I look for ways to promote Travelodge
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built into everything we do. You’ll have the support of a close network of colleagues and managers, and every day is different here! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support centre means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.